Founded by a charity, Changing Futures which has 20 years experience working with families in England to help reduce parental conflict to improve children’s lives. Any small surplus we make is reinvested to help children and families. In the past two years we’ve worked with almost 600 parents to help reduce conflict within highly complex and difficult family relationships. We have provided specialist interventions as part of the DWP’s “face to face intervention” delivery” element of the Reducing Parental Conflict programme.
Changing Futures Training is a team filled with practical experience-family support workers, therapeutic family practitioners and family mediators. A range of professional backgrounds, social work, children’s SEND, Youth Work & organisational management.
We are experienced in delivering conflict reducing intervention such as:
Moving on RPC intervention
Our externally evaluated intervention developed and delivered based on our decades of parental conflict experience.
Mediation - child focused and “all issues”
(including property and finance)
Parenting under pressure
Parenting When Separated
Family Check Up
Why Organisations Choose to Work With us
The charity has worked extensively with early help and social care teams, schools and voluntary groups; we have an on the ground understanding of how to help introduce and deepen parental conflict work, including:
- Work with parents who are together in a relationship or separated
- Work with other adults (grandparents, stepparents, carers) in conflict
- Work with children affected by parental conflict
- Engaging and retaining Dads and male carers in relationship support interventions
- Training and support for practitioners identifying and intervening in parental conflict
- Systems change leadership and service design required to make evidence-based interventions effective in context